Monday 29 March 2010

Geography // CSRFM // 27th March (Vocals)

This was my favourite show so far. Gonna have to post the tracklist in two parts because i dealt with the vocals as usual in the first hour but the instrumental mix was way too nuts, I said i'd play 60 instros in an hour and boy, well you'll see the TL when I post it. For now enjoy the vocals on mixcloud.



And if you cant wait you can still download the full 2 hour show at: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3vb6fu

Vocal Tracklist

Ghetts - Trained to Kill
Untitled - Getting Older
J2K ft Ghetts Dubz Wiley - Vacation remix
Sketchman - Chat to me
Jammz - My name is
//Chase & Status - Saxon
Stutta ft Ghetts, Mercston, Tinchy Stryder - Dont piss me off
M.I.K - Time Machine Freestyle
OGZ - What the Rass
Big H ft Pres T, Bossman - Big Hooligan remix
OG'z Vs Jack Daniels - Real Ones
//Geo - Agrahbah
Dot Rotten - Woo Riddim
M.I.K - Woo Riddim
Shorty - Woo Riddim
//Trolley Snatcha - The Future
Breakage ft Donea'O - Speechless
Tes La Rok ft Uncle Sam - Round the world girls
//Oxide & Neutrino - Foot to the floor

Will be back with the other TL soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment