Tuesday 16 March 2010

Geo// CSRFM // 13th March (Audio & Tracklist)PS:Exo Remedy.

I know I havent really had that much time to blog properly and stuff. Life's just overly hectic at the moment, and yeh music isnt really my main priority at the moment. But thats gonna change in a few weeks. I'm gonna be back to writing stuff like this, more interviews, got two EP's ready to drop, and I'm gonna be doing bookings everywhere starting here, and a whole heap of other stuff. So dont watch me while I hibernate.

Anyway this was a fucked show.(Except for the random power outage lol) With this weeks producers showcase from a guy called Exo Remedy

Fullshow: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cr6v9c
Exo Remedy Showcase: http://www.mediafire.com/?4qnnm1mjmzy
LAST 45 MINUTES ON MIXCLOUD.



Kano - More than one way
Dot Rotten - Woah oah woah

//IN THE MIX

Sketchman - Chat to me
Shorty - BBK
Jammz - Myspace Freestyle
M.I.K ft Styler - One Shot
Royal T - Gargoyle(Silencer Remix)
Skepta - Too Experience
Skepta ft Bloodline - Over the top part 2
Jammz - My Name is Jammz
Jammer - Leave Me alone
OGz - Intro
R1 Ryders - Rubberband
Rapid - Go Rapid
Exo Remedy - Ratchet
Wolf - Iron Gates(Spooky Remix)
Splurt ft Merky Ace - Colin Mcrae
Shorty - Million voices
Untitled - Getting older
Scorcher ft Terminator - Spartan Gang
SNK - It's Me
Shorty - Woo Freestyle
D1 - Ongie Bongie
Oxide and Neutrino - Shoot to Kill
DJ Myrikal - High Roller
DJ Narrows - Saved Souls

EXO REMEDY//INSTRUMENTAL SHOWCASE

DOK - Akuma(Exo Remedy Remix)
Exo Remedy - Down for you
Exo Remedy - Baghead
Exo Remedy - The Joker
Exo Remedy - Skitzo
Exo Remedy - Pacman
Exo Remedy - Muggins
Exo Remedy - Demon
Exo Remedy - Dieselhead
Exo Remedy - Shooter
Exo Remedy - Turtleface

Geo - 1000 Deaths
SX - Man on the Bus
Swindle - Dare Devil
So Solid - Oh No Remix
Jack Daniels - Hydrolic VIP
Breakage ft Newham Generals - Hard
Geo - Carrier Bag
TC - Wheres my money (Caspa/JackBeats remix)
Skepta - Are you ready?
Benny Page - Pan Pipes
Royal T - 1up(Rockz remix)
DOK - Warning(Geo Remix)
DOK ft Aftershock - Warning
BBK - Goin In
Suspicious Stench - Breathe remix
Grimbo beats - Punctured Soul
P Money - Left the room
Moony - Animated
Jack Daniels - No.7 VIP
Gumzy - Teaser
DJ Myrikal - Skorpion
SketchE - Waterbed
Emalkay - When I look at you
Little Boots - Remedy(rusko remix)
Rusko - Bionic Commando refix

No comments:

Post a Comment