Monday 12 July 2010

Geo //CSRFM//JUNE 2010// 3 HOURS //(Last CSR show ever)

Yeah I know, the tracklist is a month late, I wasnt even gonna bother posting it but quite a few of you guys requested it, so here it is in full. All 3 hours of my last CSR show ever, basically me mixing my favourite tunes for an extended amount of time. Was a VERY big show, I'll miss CSR and all that, but ah well time to look onto the future. Thanks to everyone who got involved over the years, the management, the locals, the guys who passed through randomly, the people who send me music, everyone I met, everyone who locked and listened, everyone who downloaded and the uni chicks who fell for the "Yeah, I've got a radio show" line.

Here's the audio: http://www.mediafire.com/?zn5iq2jmy3m

Badness & Shizzle - Tarzan
Sketchman - Nothing To Hide (Produced by Teeza)
Jack Daniels - Hydrolic (EP VIP)
SRC - Goomba
OGZ - OGeezus
Rudekid - Jack Daniels
Little Nastyr & Yunga Hunga - Badda Dan Dem
R1 Ryders - Rubberband(Funkitek mix)
Rapid - GO RAPID
Teddy - Martian attack
Plastician - Real Things (Ft Chronik, Skepta, Tempa T, Frisco & Esco)
Roll deep - Penpals
True Tiger - WD25
Just Geo - Warning Remix
JME & Tempa T - CD IS DEAD(Just Geo Remix)
JME - Over Me
Just Geo - 8 bit bullet
Warlock - Stick To Ma Gunz
Skepta - Gingerbread man
M.I.K - Time Machine Freestyle
Jammz - Oh my gosh
Stutta ft Mercston,Tinchy,Ghetts - Hype Ting
OGZ - What The Rass
Wiley - I was like you
Dizzee Rascal with Chase & Status - Heavy
Hard house Banton - Sirens
Dexplicit - Judas
Benny Page - Pan Pipes
Maniac - Headshot
Terror Danjah - Square off
Moony - Animated
SRC - Lemsip (Mr.Mitch Remix)
SNK Beats - Fay Lo
Man like me ft JME - London town (Rudekid remix)
Ruff squad - Tryna be me
YGC - Countdown remix(Jammer remix)
Fire Camp - NO
Lethal B ft Allstars - Forward 2
OGz - Intro
Chase and status - Saxon
Dizzee Rascal - Live large and charge
Suspicious stench - Breathe remix
Wiley - Wheres my brother
OGZ - Touch and Go
JME ft Skepta - Don't Get Rude
So Solid ft Ms Dynamite - Envy
Donae'o - My philosophy
Oxide & Neutrino - Foot 2 Da Floor
Jack Daniels - Glass Jaw
Moony - The Circus
SNK Beats - Fay Lo
J Beatz - Beat 493
Sketch'E & Klassic - Sarin
Dexplicit - steamtrain
Just Geo - Rubicon VIP
DJ Narrows - Saved Soul
Swindle - Airmiles
Smasher - Energy riddim
TC - Wheres My Money (Caspa & Jackbeatz Remix)
Silencer - Final lap
Wolf - Iron Gates (Spooky Remix)
Just Geo - Crippled Sublow Assasin
Just Geo - Dark Ops
Mr Mitch - Fright Night (Moony Remix)
Slackk - Fire Flies
J Beatz & Mr.Mitch - Panda Pop
Just Geo - HeadCake
Moony - Lucky eye
Grimbo - Punctured Soul
Swizzee Starz - Word on the Road
Gumzy - Teaser
Jack Daniels - CPU
Splurt - Cha Chong
Moony - Resistance
D1 - Ongie Bongie
DarkToneSound - Jungle Runner
Swindle - Dare Devil
Terror Danjah - Stiff
Skepta - Red bull Academy
Mr.Mitch - Fright Night
Deset - Mindwarp VS Ecstasy
Deset - Danger Garage Remix
Magnetic man - MAD
SNK Beats - West Hill
Jack Daniels - Blaow
J Beatz - Tazer
Spooky - Peach Rings
Martyn - Megadrive Generation
Heavy Feet and Jenna G - War remix
Dot Rotten - Rowdy Riddim
Untitled - Never leave my friends
Maniac - Skengd Out
Sketchman - Chat To Me
Just Geo - Cassius

On to the next one. Got a few guest mixes to go record this week so yeah look out for that. In the meantime share this with anyone you know with even the slightest interest in Grime, post it everywhere, blogs, and all a that.

Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment