Saturday 12 September 2009

Frisco's Video Launch Party.

I'm not gonna lie as far as actual writing this is gonna be another quick one, im still exhausted and my head is doing a madness, so take in these pics, watch the video, and pretend I wrote an essay around them. If you live in London, like Grime, and didn't attend a free event with some of the most popular grime artists around today(EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU TOO), its a par for you.

Frisco
After a lot of waiting around the night finally kicked off with, Frisco's introduction speech.(that reminds me LOL @ how during the waiting around everyone inside was on twitter)

Crowd
The Crowd then turned around to watch the Video for Frisco's new Single, "Eyes on you."

Always Ready
Then turned back around to see this.

BBK
BBK took to the stage in normal fashion.


JAM
Jammer appeared out of nowhere and joined the carnage(as usual). I can't remember how long the set was, but these brief pictures don't do it justice,(Remember I was there for the fun of it tbh). But after the set there was a nice UKFunky set from Funk Butcher, and then Logan SamAkuma arrived...

Logan
He put on a serious face, and dropped Grime Bangers. Made the crowd go nuts.

Ipe-Ting
Ipe-Ting.

Then he was joined by a few friends, and the night was finished off with a set from JME, P Money, and Blacks.
JME.
P Money & Blacks.

Hold tight everyone who attended, (except for the random warm up dj's) it was a very good night. I still have more pictures to wade through, and will probably throw a proper write up on GrimeForum in a few days. Oh yeah if you want any hi-res pictures, drop me an email, and I'll get back to you later on, for now, I'm gonna close this laptop and go back to sleep.

WIFI+BED+LAPTOPS>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment