Sunday 19 September 2010

Been a bit quiet...

...been getting shit done. Just dropped a grime themed post over at the boxfresh blog so click ere and go read up on that.

My next EP, "Under the Influence" is out on the 26th of October on MVN Audio, and the final tracklist has been confirmed, final masters mixed, all that stuff, it's gonna be out on Digital and CD, so yeah support and cop that when it's out, I'm gonna be upping some of the promo material for that in the coming weeks, and trust me when I say your in for a surprise.

Also if you need any design work/photoshoots/video's/other stuff done, holla at http://mvnonline.co.uk and your needs will get taken care of properly. Safe.

Go check out the FAHK // September mix if you havent already.

Last but definately not least. Rest In Peace DJ Trend(TNT).

I'mma just leave these here.



You can purchase these and more bangers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment