Monday 1 March 2010

Geography // CSRFM // 27th February

Email was down, so it was just a straight practise hours flex, playing the tunes I personally enjoy mixing. A few more vocals this week as well so obviously I wasnt able to squeeze in as many tunes as usual...

I'm in a next rush so i'll fill in any gaps in the tracklist asap. Last half hour is a nice example of a few chilled out real grime tunes...

Full show: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ffi3t4
Splurt Showcase: http://www.mediafire.com/?5igzmnznyjy

Breakage ft Newham Generals - Hard
Skepta - Too experience
Trolley Snatcha - The future
Royal T - Hot ones remix instrumental
Dot Rotten - Rowdy Riddim
OG'z - Intro
DJ Myrikal -
M.I.K - My Final Freestyle VIP
Swindle - Air Miles
TC - Wheres my money?(Caspa/JackBeatz Remix)
Double S - Pot full of gold
SRC - Goomba
SNK ft OG'z - Not a boy
Dexplicit - Blind Fury
Dexplicit - Steamtrain VIP
Oxide & Neutrino - Shoot to kill
Oxide & Neutrino - Foot to the floor
R1 Ryders - Rubberband
?????? - Gabryelle bootleg
D1 - Ongie Bongie
BBK - Goin In
Joker V Jakes - 3KLane
Benny Page - Pan pipes
Rusko - Cockney thug(BSS remix)
Moony - Animated
M.I.K - Never Seen Never heard
Rapid - Go Rapid
Skepta ft Bloodline - Over the top part 2
Marvell ft Dot Rotten - Lets make it happen
Geo - Carrier Bag

Splurt // Producer Showcase
(Tracklist soon come)
Download the Vomit EP here : http://www.mediafire.com/?t2mmbi3czjm


Roll deep - Hickory Dickory
Jack Daniels - Hydrolic VIP
Moony - The circus
Big H - Hooligan
Skepta - RBMA
Swindle - Dare Devil
Martyn - Mega Drive Generation
Joker - Stash
Zomby - One Spliff remix
SMD - Cruel Intentions(Joker Remix)
Caspa ft Uncle Sam - Lon-don City
L Wiz - Girl from Codeine City
P Money ft Blacks and Germs - Look how many mans trying
Skepta - Blow my own Trumpet
Wiley - Nothing about me
PMoney and Little Dee - Dont understand
J2K - Vacation things
Jammer - Leave me alone
Jammer ft Bare guys - Overly
SRC - Hallucinatin

No comments:

Post a Comment