Tuesday 25 August 2009

Them Freebies there.



^Click the pic you fool

Taken from a free promo I'm dropping early September.
Next EP is out in October. It's called Geography or something like that...

But anyway Geo - The Rockwilder EP and Before the Lights are out now, so go cop that...

WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm gonna start using this thing properly pretty soon, but I need to get to G1 first, hold tight anyone who knows what im talking about. If youve got an xbox and would like to be humiliated on pro or sf4 add: GeoRWD (Disclaimer: If I lose its the games fault, or there was lag, it had nothing to do with your skill).

Oh yeah 3 studio sessions next week all with different guys I haven't really worked with before, so should be interesting to see what comes out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment